What's New Here
[Almost every day there is some change here. Sometimes it does get
neglected, like when I'm traveling and there's inadequate internet.]
- I've made a new heading in the top bar. INFrequently asked questions. Do you have questions you'd like to ask? Unanswerable questions
- A poem. Find it in Glossary. Apophenia (for Baeleay)
- and another, Things, also oddly tucked into the glossary.
- I am rethinking orthobionomy (always rethinking orthobionomy because there is no sitting still). Thinking about
orthobionomy as magic; thinking of orthobionomy as the chaotic journey (thanks to Édouard Glissant for the term). Looking for stories that do things differently. It matters what story you tell your
- Coming Soon, writing done while thinking about thinking
- Future LIVE workshops. Being vaccinated makes me feel braver. I'll be traveling about the continental US. Here are
some of the places planned and proposed:
- Bozeman MT Chapman's
Reflex Network Aug 14-15
- Columbus OH Aug 28-29 topic TBA
- Alexandria VA (or therabouts), sometime in Sep. Topic TBA
- Easton MD (or thereabouts) sometime in Sep. Topic TBA
If you would like a class in your area in the Aug-Oct time frame contact me, we will see what might be possible. I want TBA to be
The Chaotic Journey. It's an inchoative verb, always in the process of becoming. The fantasy itinerary takes us up through Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine to visit grandson.
Live April 15, 16, 17, 18
You can still see the entire conference. It was all recorded and is available for 6
months. It's an amazing conference.
You must register to
Chapman's Reflex notes available here, and here, and here.